Lysosafe is a tool for patients’ monitoring and safety during their treatment with Lysodren® (mitotane).
This section is for healthcare professionals only.
Please confirm you are a healthcare professional by clicking on the ‘I am a healthcare professional’ button.
Lysosafe® is a tool for patients’ monitoring and safety during their treatment with mitotane.
What does the Lysosafe® service do?
- It allows healthcare professionals to measure patients’ mitotane plasma levels as many times as is necessary
- It allows healthcare professionals to adapt patients’ mitotane doses
How does the Lysosafe® service work?
- Samples are sent to be assayed by a standardised HPLC analysis method in a unique centralised bioanalytical centre
- The results are reported back to the healthcare professional online at www.lysosafe.com or via e-mail, fax or normal mail
For more information on the Lysosafe® service
- For more information on the Lysosafe® service, please contact us either by email
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.lysosafe.com.